KCSCEP Adult Education Spring 2020
We are pleased to offer the classes listed below for Spring 2020. Here are some general conditions you need to know.
- You must register and pay in advance for each class.
- The deadline to register is the Thursday before the class start date.
- Payments may be made by check, cash, money order, or credit/debit card ($2 processing fee for card payments).
- Class fees are non-refundable, unless the class is cancelled.
- Class fees do NOT include supplies or additional items required for the class.
- Class sizes are limited, so if a class meets its maximum enrollment, we can’t take any more participants. Enrollments are taken on a first come basis for those who turn in their form and payment.
- Classes must meet a minimum enrollment to proceed. If we don’t have enough people, the class will be cancelled.
- The classes do not provide certification or credit for continuing education.
- Some classes may require a signed activity waiver.
- Please complete and return the enrollment form. We cannot take this enrollment information over the phone. We can take a payment by phone, however, if you want to pay with a debit/credit card.
- To enroll in a class, first click on the name of the class below that you are interested in and read the class information flyer.
- If after reading the flyer you want to enroll in the class, you will need to complete the enrollment form (use link below to download), sign, and return it to our office by mail, in person, fax or email. The addresses and numbers you need are on the bottom of the enrollment form. Please do not send cash in the mail.
- Your enrollment form must be accompanied by your payment in order for your registration to be complete. If we receive your enrollment by fax or email, we will contact you for payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your enrollment has been received. Later, you will receive an email confirming whether we have enough enrollments for the class and may include other information needed. If you do not have an email address, please note this on the form and you will be contacted by phone.
- If the class you are taking requires an activity waiver, click the link for that activity waiver and download. Be sure to submit the waiver before the class starts. You will not be able to participate in that class’ activities until the waiver has been submitted.
Questions? Please call 304-766-0378, ext. 104.
Full Schedule Spring 2020 Classes – click here to see the full listing of classes, dates/times, locations
Enrollment Form (fillable PDF) - click here to download or print the enrollment form
- This class requires an activity waiver.
- This class requires an activity waiver
American Sign Language 1 (Intermediate level)