Special Offer: Turn in your enrollment form and registration fee by May 11 and we will give you a $10 credit the first week of camp!
2018 KCSCEP Summer Camps
Kanawha County Schools Community Education Program is sponsoring three summer camps for KCS students who were in kindergarten through fifth grade in the 2017-2018 school year. These camps are: Alban Summer Camp in St. Albans, Elk Summer Camp in Mink Shoals, and Flinn Summer Camp in Sissonville. Click the link below for the enrollment information and forms for the camp of your choice. A link is also provided for a fillable PDF version of the enrollment forms.
Dates: June 11 through August 10, 2018
Time: 7 a.m. to 5:40 p.m. Monday through Friday
Rates: $30 per family non-refundable registration fee. We will offer a discount for multiple children in the family. The rate will be $130 for 1 child, $230 for 2 children, $330 for 3 children.
- Breakfast, lunch and snack provided daily.
- Weekly fee due Monday or the first day of the week your child attends. The fee is a weekly fee; there are no daily rates. We do not charge to hold slots when a child is not in attendance for the week, e.g. family vacation.
- CONNECT or LINK child care assistance accepted. You must have a current certificate listing the specific summer camp.
- Program revolves around weekly themes, swimming or water fun, guest speakers, arts and crafts, and a variety of recreational and education activities and projects supervised by experience staff.
- The program will be closed on June 20 (WV Day) and July 4, which are holidays. (No reduced rate for holidays.)
- Child Medical Form (or annual physical report) required, if not already on file from prior camp participation.
- You must submit completed enrollment forms and pay the registration fee before your child can be enrolled and attend.
Payments may be made by cash, check, money order, or credit/debit card ($2 processing fee applies). We also offer Tuition Express, which allows you to do ACH payments through your checking account. See your camp director for more information or call KCSCEP at 304-766-0378. A Tuition Express enrollment form is provided in a link below.
Three Ways to Enroll:
- If your child currently attends a Third Base or On Deck program, you can turn in your enrollment forms and payment to your Site Director before the end of the school year.
- You can mail your enrollment forms and a check to KCSCEP, or you can email/fax your form to the KCSCEP office and we can take your registration payment over the phone with your debit/credit card ($2 processing fee applies).
- You can bring your enrollment forms and payment to the KCSCEP office in Dunbar.