Enroll My Child
Enrollment for 2017-2018
Before your child may attend a Third Base or On Deck program, we must receive the completed enrollment form and a $10 deposit.
To enroll in a Third Base or On Deck Program:
- Check our list of locations under the individual program headings for availability in your area.
- Click here for the enrollment form. The form is a fillable PDF which you can download. Be sure to provide complete name, address and phone numbers for parents/guardians and anyone listed as an Emergency Contact or Authorized Pick Up person. WV DHHR requires that we have this information and your enrollment will not be accepted without it.
- Mail or hand deliver your completed form, along with a check or money order for $10, to KCSCEP, 142 Marshall Avenue, Dunbar, WV 25064. Do not take your enrollment form and payment to your child's school. Our office hours are 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday. We must have the enrollment form and deposit payment before your child may attend. The $10 deposit fee will be credited back to your account the first week your child attends the program. If, however, you decide not to use the program, the fee is not refundable.
- Someone from KCSCEP will contact you to let you know your enrollment is complete and when your child may start the program. Please keep in mind that we have weekly fees for attending the program, regardless of how many days your child may attend.
- If you have any questions about enrollment, please call 304-766-0378 extension 104, or email us at KCSCEP@mail.kana.k12.wv.us.