KCSCEP Adult Education Fall 2018
Back to school is not just for kids. We have a great line up of Adult Education classes for Fall. Click on the link below for a schedule of classes, instructors and cost. If you would like to enroll in a class, you can download the enrollment form and email it to KCSCEP@mail.kana.k12.wv.us or mail it to our office with your payment.
- Extreme Coupons
- Wool on Wool Art
- Art Journaling
- Watercolor Painting
- Digital Photography
- Self Defense Tactics
- Beginning Sewing Project
- Preparing Your Child For Academic Life After High School
* All classes must be paid for in advance of the class. The teacher cannot accept payment for the cost of the class.
* Class fee does not include materials you many need to bring or can purchase from your teacher.
* Payment can be made by credit or debit card; a $2 processing fee is applied.
* The last day to register and pay for the class is the Thursday before the class starts. Any class not meeting the minimum requirement will be cancelled. Class sizes may be limited.
For more information about the classes or assistance with enrollment, please call or email Susan Nelson, 304-766-0378 ext 104, firstname.lastname@example.org.